Health and wellness is a birthright that comes from within – Mind, Body Spirit. Injections, pills, chemo, radiation and cutting out body parts are a sickness model. Vibrant health is created from within as a commitment to making choices that sustain mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
You are the sum of your choices. Your body has amazing regenerative powers, allowing you the opportunity to continuously reinvest yourself in mind, body, and spirit healing.
1) When you are unsatisfied with your current level of energy, fitness, health, and happiness, consider looking at which areas of your life seem out of balance. Then, committing to changing your mind, body, and spirit health paradigm will sustain and enhance your ability to create health and wellness.
2) Seek the advice of a holistic health practitioner. The role of a holistic health practitioner is to be a guide to facilitate positive changes as effectively as possible. There are no quick fixes. To seek a quick fix is side-stepping the very elements of your journey that hold the keys to your ongoing health and happiness. Believe it or not, symptoms, stresses, and imbalances serve only as loving, neutral messengers.
3) Your job is to pay attention. Your spirit is guiding you to the path of least effort, greatest health, and joy. It is inherent in your nature to be powerful, healthy, and happy. Looking only for immediate and quick relief from a symptom will seldom bring lasting results, healing, or satisfaction. The more time and effort you commit to your journey, maintain positive mental states, and honor yourself by living in alignment with your truths, the greater the reward.
4) Sustainable environments also include having boundaries, maintaining meaningful relationships, and working or volunteering at places where you are valued. Discovering what your true gifts are and spending as many of your precious moments being and doing what you love energizes your entire system – mind, body, and spirit. This is the greatest panacea for healing.
5) Living authentically and remembering the true source of who you transcend beyond the need to heal and leads you to creatively fulfilling your life with purpose, intent, and commitment. The choice is inexplicably yours. Make good ones.
6) If you need healing; find a holistic health practitioner, who will support and empower your journey to health and wellness. Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Healing (EPSH) is direct, focused, and combines creating health while healing the past. It is a precise, empowering, effective, and accurate process of changing the landscape of your inner and outer mind, body, and spirit. EPSH allows you to access your past, present, and future – as well as your subconscious, and clear negative energy on all levels – mind, body, and spirit.
EPSH unifies body, mind, and spirit and allows you to experience the core emotional trauma in real time, in a safe place. Experiencing the emotion in a safe place allows the conscious and unconscious mind to process the details to create health and balance as needed by each individual.
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D., Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, Author, and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6117188