- A Good Night’s Sleep is ESSENTIAL for all aspects of your health. it helps restore, repair, and revitalize you for the future.
- A Good Night’s sleep is important for the brain because it improves: cognition, concentration, productivity, and performance.
- Sleep deprivation is not pretty… and forget about any of the above benefits!
- Many studies have been done to prove this point. A study on medical interns whose traditional extended work hours > 24 hrs made 36% more serious medical errors, than interns that were rested.
- I guess the first question to ask an intern when you encounter them is how much sleep they’ve had! A 2nd study found sleep deprivation can mimic some aspects of brain function that is to some degree as alcohol intoxication.
- The importance of good sleep should never be underestimated regarding the skills needed to solve problems or improve memory in anyone.
Because You Matter❤️
#askdpat #sleepbetter #livebetter #productivity #mindsetmatters #askdpatDr Pat