Functional medicine addresses core clinical imbalances that are precursors or underlying issues associated with disease:
• Hormonal and neurotransmitter imbalances
• Oxidation-reduction imbalances and mitochondropathy
• Detoxification and biotransformational imbalances
• Immune imbalances
• Inflammatory imbalances
• Digestive, absorptive, and microbiological imbalances
• Structural imbalances from cellular membrane function to the musculoskeletal system
Comment: The solution to achieving wellness is reversing, eliminating, or reducing the expression of the above 8. How is that accomplished: Therapeautic Lifestyle Changes which is the First Line Therapy approach to Lifestyle Medicine Strategies!
I encourage you to be proactive and in the event you are unfamilar with the terminology above and look up on the internet. Like always if you have any questions…
Ask Dr Pat!